Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~~ 06/19/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday has definitely become a part of my weekly routine......and I love it! 
This (last) week my grandson turned 3 years old and we made another day run to Miami (its a four hour drive from Daytona) to see him blow out his candles!    Happy Birthday to my precious grandson Luke!

Anywho...here are my interpretations for this week.

Emotion
From a Flowers Point of View
Natural Frame
Letters
Bliss


Emotion
Don't know exactly what emotion I am portraying here.....Pensive? Mad?    ????

From a Flower's Point of View

Natural Frame
My poor husband is forever the good sport.   I found this natural frame right in our back yard and he humored me and posed!!

Letters
Even though they are just little notes, I refer to them as love letters from my honey.  See, he gets me flowers all the time and always attaches a note to them.  I have an entire shoe box full of these notes and I cherish every single one of them. 
He is a pretty cool guy!!

Bliss
This is the Birthday Boy in full birthday cake BLISS!!!  Oh the helmet??  Yes, he got a bike for his birthday along with the helmet (safety first), but now he won't take it off!!  How cute is he??


Here are next week's prompts for Scavenger Hunt Sunday
1.  Windows/Doors
2.  Eyelashes
3.  Paint
4.  Leaf Veins
5.  Faceless Portrait


Go check out all the other Fabulous Entries!!





8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Awwwww your letters are so sweet - and that last shot is adorable!

Buckeroomama said...

Those are the sweetest Post-It notes! I love From a Flower's POV --very pretty! Lovely, lovely shots!

Point & Shoot said...

What a cute bliss shot...hopefully he took that helmet off before bed...lol

Valeria said...

Great entries. I love the conversion on Emotion shot.

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. Those letters are so romantic. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

LL Cool Joe said...

I love the letters, how cool indeed!

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

What a special shoebox that is. You are so blessed to have someone like that. Sorry I'm a bit late in commenting but you'll discover next week on the hunt why! I think your emotion shot is so good and your little bliss is so cute.

kewkew said...

I love that your hubby gives you notes and I think it is so special that you have kept them all.
My daughter just turned 3 last week too.