Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

IHF Challenge - From A Distance

It's I Heart Faces Weekley challenge and this week the theme is From a Distance.  We are to have a person in the photo but not necessarily a clear face.

This is a photo taken a couple of years ago in Ohio when my husband and I visited my brother and his family for Thanksgiving.  Hope you enjoy my entry and make sure to visit all the other fabulous entries at I Heart Faces. 



Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.



8 comments:

Elyssa said...

Love the silhouette!

Mi-Lo Photos said...

Beautiful photo :)

Lynne said...

wow, I love the way one of the cloud lines cross over his head.

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

The sky and clouds look so pretty.

Ashley Sisk said...

The sky is incredible...your processing is beautiful and I love the composition.

Claire Esparros said...

The colors and everything else that composes this photo is absolute perfection. I am speechless! Your photos are very unique and eye-catching. Love the blog logo too :)

Kristin said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! Love the sky and clouds as well as the silhouette! Beautiful colors and composition as well! I love it!

Deborah said...

Love everything about this .... such a beautiful image!