Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~~ 06/05/2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday was a bit hard for me this week. Maybe I was suffering a little of what Ashley mentioned in her blog~~ a creative rut?? Guess we all suffer a little from time to time , but somehow it always manages to revitalize itself. 
So, here are my interpretations for this week of:

HOT HOT HOT
Finding Form
Front Page of the News
Chore
Beads


HOT HOT HOT
This little guy and his brothers (and/or sisters) were believe it or not swimming (along with Mom) in the Disney Grand Floridian Pool.   It was the sweetest thing.   All of a sudden this little guy (or gal) just started flapping away and almost stood up in the water.  Cutest thing ever.

Finding Form
This is one of the Chandeliers that decorate the lobby of the Grand Floridian Hotel.  They are at least two stories high and I would have loved to have seen how they put the up there. At any rate, I stood directly under one of them, looked up and thought......Wow, Finding Form.....Bam!!!

Front Page of the News
In the newspaper dispenser machine on Sunday.  You really can't really see it from this angle but the price of one newspaper is $1.00!! When did that happen??  I guess since we get our news from the Internet and TV I really didn't know how much a paper was these days.

Chore
Our sweet neighbor busy keeping his yard nice and trimmed!!

Beads
Isn't this lamp amazing.....I want one!!!  LOL



Go check out all the other Fabulous Entries!!





4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

You just can't take a bad photo - I am loving the first one. Absolutely LOVE the first one.

Carmen said...

All of your photos are great there is something very special about the last one LOVE it. I almost didn't make it to this weeks challenge but so happy I did :)

LL Cool Joe said...

The first photo is amazing!

Unknown said...

LOVING this whole set! You did an awesome job! Finding form and beads were so beautiful!!!