Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Absolute Best Face Photo of 2010

Update
January 8, 2011



First Place
"Best Face Photo of 2010"
People's Choice


Thank you all who voted, I am so excited that I am standing here doing my Happy Dance.
It definitley was a fun week.

(Click on the button above to take you to see all the other amazing winners)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, 2010 was an absolutely amazing year in growth. I feel like I have learned so much and partly it has to do with all the great photographers I have met and have inspired me through this wonderful community called I Heart Faces. Actually it was Julie from IHI was who originally told me about it -- Thanks Julie xoxox

It challenged me every week to be better at what I love to do. Two Thousand Ten truly was an enlightning year. I hope to make 2011 an even better year in growth and skill.

So now for the first one in 2011 they challenge us once more. We have to go through all our photos from 2010 and pick out our very favorite "face" photo. How is that not the hardest challenge ever? So many beautiful faces graced my camera last year from my Grandchildren (whom are the reason for that sparkle in my eye) to my father who turned Eighty in 2010.

But after much consideration I picked this photo as my very Absolute Best Face Photo of 2010. It was not an easy task. :)


This is Samantha
My Great Niece
My Absolute Best Face Photo of 2010


So for the first time, I Heart Faces is allowing the Public to vote!! I would be tickled pink if you would vote for this precious girl.

Voting Closed Friday Jan. 7, 2011 at 5pm

Thank you so very much for your votes!!!!

Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.



31 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great choice - what a wonderful shot!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

beautiful shot.. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Awesome choice. LOVE the hair in the face. BEAUTIFUL shot! Great job!

In With the Light said...

Love that face! What an adorable little girl!

A note from Deb... said...

OH! This is so lovely!

tiarastantrums said...

oh that made me giggle it is so darn cute!

4 Lettre Words said...

Goodness...so, so sweet. LOVE this choice.

Mindy said...

Oh, those CHEEKS!!!

Unknown said...

Diva <3

Tamar SB said...

Oh my goodness is she too cute!

Tamar

Brown Photography said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my word this is so so cute!!!

~Shari said...

oh dear! What a cutie!! Excellent choice for the I Heart Faces challenge!

Amber | Mimi and T Photography said...

My first question--do they make that vest in my size?? I want! Adorable shot!

Marvett Smith said...

She is adorable!

Buckeroomama said...

Best face indeed! She is just darling! :)

Natalie said...

That little chunky cute wonderful adorable face is just too cute! I love it!

Rachel said...

too precious

Unknown said...

What an adorable girl!! I love her cheeks and her hair peeking out from under her hood.

StephanieO said...

you got my vote :)

Average American said...

She is without a doubt, so cute no matter what this little lady is a winner!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Thanks for the vote.. but how did ya know i voted for you???? Seriusly, how did ya know?

Jamie said...

She's got my vote!

MPE by Irela said...

@ Mom of M&Ms - Awwwwwwww Thanks too funny and very sweet.

@Jamie - Thanks <3

chasity said...

what a cutie...
how couldn't you just kiss those little chubby cheeks all the time?! so sweet.

Mackenzie said...

Congratulations on first place!! It is a great photo! Absolutely amazing!

Sojourning Sadlers said...

Congratulations my friend!!! Im so happy for you - lovely photo!!!

chasity said...

congratulations!

Debbie W said...

Congratulations on your first place win!! And so many entries too....you must be ecstatic right now! :)

rebeccaharper said...

Beautiful Photo... Congrats on first place!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Beautiful photo!