Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011





{one} how tall are you?
i'm 5’4”


{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
I love clothes and shoe shopping. Although my husband would say SHOES!!


{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Honestly, I have alot that I frequent and LOVE, but the ones I hit the most are Facebook, I Heart Faces, and Love that Shot.


{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
I don't wear sneakers much, but I love my New Balance.


{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Holy Moly, just sat for a few minutes and could not come up with anything that I don't like to eat...LOLOL


{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
Probably 7-8 pairs but only half fit me right now and I refuse to throw them out yet. I will get into them again in six months .... Yes I will.

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
I would love to be a Photographer for a magazine.


{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No, Thank God.


{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
Usually start off with two but end up with one by morning

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
3. I need help in the organizing area. I know where 80% of things are located, its the 20% I need help. My house is always, always tidy but things might not be put back where they belong all the time. HELP!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love new balance, too! Aren't they so awesome!

Photo journalism is on of my dream too. Gosh....that would be awesome!