Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

IHF Photo Challenge ~ Props

This week at I Heart Faces is all about "Props."    I went through a bunch of photos and when I ran into this one I said Bingo!!  I love this photo of my husband.  He is always the willing prop himself but when we saw this phone booth we actually had someone unlock it so we could get in.    This was taken in Kemah, Texas about two weeks ago when we visited my family out there. Ironically the colors on the back wall are the colors of Italy (and my hubby is Italian)  Coinkidink??

Of course I think my husband rocks for always being such a great sport~~he is pretty cool.

Hope everyone has an amazing week!!





Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.



3 comments:

Skeller said...

husbands who play along with getting the shot are THE BEST!!!

Unknown said...

So much fun! I love it Irela! I am glad he is such a good model for you! That booth is incredible. So cool!

Ashley Sisk said...

That makes me giggle.