Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ March 4, 2012

Happy March to Everyone!!

I missed posting last week on my Scavenger Hunt. My hubby and I laid down laminate flooring in our living room and I had no time to get my prompts ready. But, I did this week....so here are my interpretations.

Hope everyone has an amazing week!!!

(And as always thank you so much for visiting my blog)


Routine
Coffee every morning is definitely our routine. 

Music

Technology
Got to love the Ipad

Show Me Your Style
Anyone that knows me (and has known me) knows that I love my stilettos.
My Style!!

Mismatch


Here are the prompts for next week!!  Come join in the fun.

  1. Water
  2. Light
  3. Chocolate
  4. Animal
  5. Crowded

Go check out all the other Fabulous Entries!!






3 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the photos. The first one makes me happy. Don't know why. :)

Jen said...

I want an ipad! Then I could stay in bed all morning checking email and such.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - I especially love the processing on your last shot.