Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ 02/18/2012

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!

Here are my interpretations for this week!!   Wishing everyone a Beautiful Week!!!



Love
Yep...this man loves me for sure....He is always up for anything (just about) that I ask from him.
True Love for sure

Duplicate
So this is actually someting I saw on Pinterest (click here) and I wanted to duplicate it. 
I told my hubby that it definitely looks better with younger eyes!! LOL

Trending
Okay....somewhere  "Hair Tossing" is a Trend.  Maybe Zumba Classes?!?!

Paper
Sweet Valentine's that I got from my very "Special" niece.
I Love her very much!!

Plastic




Go check out all the other Fabulous Entries!!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! Love the eye shot and the hair toss! What a fun shot!

Holly said...

I love these pictures...especially the first one. Love the moment it captured!

Anonymous said...

The eye shot is great. It's crazy how similar the color is between the two. Your face on the first one is really cute.

Yvonne said...

I love your two first shots! I wish that my boyfriend was nearly as willing ahaha

Amanda said...

Trending is my favorite! What a great shot, and awesome lighting. I like your "love" shot too! Cute!

Ebony said...

Great set! Duplicate is my fave... great idea and pretty! :)

Ida said...

Your series was so fun and creative. My favorite (don't ask why) but that Plastic Duck just stole me heart.

Deanna said...

Fun pics...you have a sweet husband that joins in on your ideas. Happy Week!

Ashley Sisk said...

So creative - I love duplicate and trending.

Dawn said...

These are so fun! Love the photo of both your eyes! :)

Dawn said...

These are so fun! Love the photo of both your eyes! :)

Christine E-E said...

first time here... looks like you had fun taking these pictures. I cracked up that you made the comment about "younger eyes" --- that's something I would say!

LL Cool Joe said...

I love the duck shot! :D

BF said...

Wow, these are all great shots! i'm so impressed with the first two, and then I got to the hair flipping shot. Nicely done!

Nancy said...

These are marvelous, Irela. So very creative.