Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~~ 05/08/2011

It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday!!! I worked so hard this week on these and I have to say that "Isn't Ironic" was a tough one for me. Hope you enjoy my interpretations this week.

I hope that everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day. Whether you spent it with your Mom or if you are a Mom.


SOOC
I did this project late last week and fell in love with it.  I must have burned 300 matches.  Although the timing was hard to get (just right) I loved all the different shapes it offered.

Sprouting
Although its not quite sprouting yet....these buds are almost ready to sprout into beautiful orchids. 
(I got the plant from my sister and her fiance on Mother's Day)

Isn't it Ironic
It's totally ironic to me how my husband can own THIS many drill bits, and say I own too many shoes.  HaHa

Lazy
Okay...maybe I am picking on my poor hubby this week.  But I find it to be a lazy habit of his when he never unties (or ties) his shoes, whether they are going on his feet or coming off. 

Smells Like Spring
This is a gardenia off my gardenia bush.  I am ecstatic that my plant survived (me~~since I kill every plant I lay my hands on) and it bloomed so many beautiful flowers this year.



Go check out all the other Fabulous Entries!!



2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Every single week you bring out the big guns and this week is no exception - I love the first shot!

Heather said...

I love your SOOC shot - there's something just so captivating about it! I have to go try it now I think . . . :)