Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday (04/24/11)

I've come to love Scanvenger Hunt Sunday!!  Here are this weeks interpretations!  Make sure to click the Scavenger Hunt Sunday icon on the bottom of this page to go check out the rest of the fabulous entries.  

This week:
Reflections
Guess what it is
What's inside
Playtime
Lawn and Garden
Reflections
Guess what it is
(see below for answer)
What's inside?
What is inside my grandaughters eyes?  To me, I see pure innocence.   We were in Disney World this weekend and witnessed  the innocence first hand as she hugged all the "Real" live Princesses.  Her favorite is Cinderella.  
Playtime
Lawn and Garden

~~~~~ Guess what it is?  (Crocodylus Johnstoni)





Go check out all the other Fabulous Entries!!




5 comments:

Abi said...

These are so, SO gorgeous! I love every single one!

Ashley Sisk said...

It's like walking into an art museum when I look at your work. You are incredible. Seriously!

MPE by Irela said...

@Abi....thank you. You are too sweet and kind.

@Ashley.....Thanks Ashley....I am so glad I joined your Scavenger Hunt Sunday. It has really made me think and be creative. Your words are too kind. :) <3<3<3

Cedar said...

Oh my! What fabulous photos! These are top notch! I can't even pick a favorite--maybe your granddaughter's beautiful eyes--but they are all gorgeous!

Serline said...

Wonderful photos, especially Lawn/Garden and What's Inside. Hauntingly beautiful image of your granddaughter...