Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday (04/10/2011)

I cannot believe (and Ashley will be so proud of me) that I am actually posting this on Sunday!! LOL
Really have to say that I had so much fun with this weeks hunt and I even had my hubby joining in the fun.  Here are my interpretations!!

Motion
Balloon and Air Show in New Smyrna this weekend.  It was an amazing show!!!

Waiting to Click
This is amazing that I actually caught this fly!!  I really Waited!! LOLOL

In Fashion
I totally think this couple is in total fashion all the way to her umbrella. 

Animals Perspective
Love our little squirrels in our yeard

Many
Planes all lined up like little tin soldiers...




Go check out all the other Fabulous Entries!!




8 comments:

scrapinbabygal said...

Such amazing photos!!! I love them all! I love the air photo and how you caught them in the arch. And the squirrel picture is wonderful and I wish I could snap one of my squirrels. Oh and the fly picture is incredible! have a good week!!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all so so awesome - wow, I'm truly impressed! Great work this week.

Jen said...

great shots! can't believe you caught the fly! i think the line of planes is my favorite.

Unknown said...

Love the motion shot!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Sorry, "jeff" was actually me.

must love... said...

Love your motion shot!! Greatness!!

MPE by Irela said...

Thanks all for the sweet words and I apologize for taking so long to respond. (I am an accountant by day LOL and its crunch time) I did want to say Thank you for the words of encouragement....it always makes me work harder. Hugs to all. :)

Natalie said...

Love all yours shots! Most especially "motion" and "waiting to click" that is a n awesome capture!