Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Heart Faces - Phone Photo Challenge

This week we are to use only our Cell Phone camera's. I can tell you that I use my phone camera everyday (and at any moment that I don't have my big camera with me). I am not kidding...right now I have 5000 photos in my phone. I know...I really should dump them on the computer...but who has the time!! LOL Anyways....Here my entry. We went to the hospital to see my daughter (she is doing well). We were waiting in the hallway (for the doctor to finish with her) and I was snapping pics of my hubby and me. When I saw one of those curvey mirrors.....this is me and that is my hubby in the back holding up the wall. I can assure you he was shaking his head behind me. LOLOL








Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.


22 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

So creative! Great Job!!!

Kristen said...

LOL this is so original!!!!

Sojourning Sadlers said...

That is really cool! Good eye!

Unknown said...

Glad your daughter is doing well. I love the colors in this shot! Interested in winning an amazing giveaway? Check out www.cherrykingdom.blogspot.com to see how you can win "The Big I Love You Giveaway"

angie {the arthur clan} said...

LOL! I love that you stopped to capture the moment and that your hubby was such a good sport about it. So fun!

-Angie
co-founder of I Heart Faces

Tamar SB said...

Great pic! Love the originality! Thanks again for stopping and commenting at my post!

Tamar

ps hope your daughter is ok!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

What a fun selfie, and I love your moon shots below!

Chellie Dee said...

this is so creative! I love it!

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

Great shot!

Kimberly said...

What a great idea - so creative!!

Jamie H said...

What a fun photo! I would have never thought to do that! I just may have to copy you on this one as I am a nurse in a hospital and I am doing a 45 Pictures of Me project!

Ashley Sisk said...

I really really really like this shot - I love seeing the context and your husband standing off to the side is a nice composition. Very nice.

Katie said...

Neat shot, interesting view! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Veronica Leaptrott said...

cool shot.

Irene Kinghorn said...

what a neat perspective!

Kala said...

this is too cool!

Nessa said...

Will I ever live up to your creativeness? Only time will tell!

Great job! Your poor husband...

Shelly said...

I love it!

Jen said...

that is awesome! :)

Adrienne Zwart said...

So clever!

Sereina said...

Very creative!

Dena said...

Very cute pic! I can see my husband doing the same thing if I were to do that. :o)

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!
http://denaspictures.blogspot.com
Dena