Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Story - Fall

I've lived in Florida all but 6 years of my life and lived in South Florida until 13 years ago that I moved to Central Florida. So, even though I have seen changing of the leaves when I've traveled on vacation, I've never experienced it. The task of capturing beautiful fall images in Florida is a bit more challenging since we don't have the beautiful changes in the leaves. But, I found this one photo that encompasses fall for me this year.

This is my grandson, who fell in love with "Jack" (as he affectionately calls all pumpkins). We visited a pumpkin patch (while the weather was scorching hot) a couple of weeks ago, and captured this image of him, just loving it! I just adore this photo of him.







Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.