Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Married in Vegas

In less that one month my husband and I will celebrate our 7th Anniversary. The very best man on this planet is my honey. He is thoughtful, caring, compassionate, sweet beyond belief, very loving and handsome to boot.

We are one of those couples that "Got Married in Vegas". It was not our first marriages and the opportunity arose that we were going to California to visit the new grandbaby and "voila".....Chapel of the Bells here we come. FYI...Chapel of the Bells is were Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos got married. Yup!!! Famous couples get married there....like us!! :)

I tell him all the time that I loved that day. It was just the two of us, very private, very personal moment in our lives. I tell him all the time that I want to do that day all over again. He has made me happier than I could ever have imagined. He is, and always will be, my Sweetie.









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I am so happy for you and for your VERY beautiful love. What a wonderful thing to have in your life. Who needs a big fancy wedding when you have something special and grand like LOVE!

Michelle R said...

Such a sweet story!! And a beautiful shot! I love me some sunflare! :)

Rachel said...

I love the frame and the sunflare!

Anonymous said...

What a seriously awesome creative photo! I love it! Way to go. Gorgeous story.