Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness – Pink Photo Contest

This week’s theme is in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Our photo entry should include a human face and the color pink!

I had a really hard time trying to pick out a photo for this. I had taken a specific photo earlier this month and I loved it. But when I started looking through all my other photos (of recent) I just couldn't decide. So I put it to a vote among my family and friends. And this is the photo that won. I pray that when my grandaughter's and my great niece (pictured here) grow up, they will not have to deal with this disease.
My prayers go out to all the women afflicted by this disease and all the
"Survivors" for their courage and strength.

Remember to do Monthly Self Examinations
Protect the Girls!

You are never too young to support Breast Cancer

Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's Beautiful!

Lori Waddell Photography said...

Beautiful!

Becky (the Momma) said...

I love your stuff! She is so cute. Thank you for the input and compliment on my little entry.

Nicole said...

Yep - that would have been my choice too!!! What a gorgeous little girl :)

Marvett Smith said...

She is beautiful!

Ashley Sisk said...

What an adorable shot!

Tamar SB said...

What a beautiful little one!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tamar

liz,b8y portraits said...

Her expression makes me wonder "what is she thinking about?" it really draws you in, nice!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! She is too adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little one! Great shot.