Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Shantel & Brian {Key Biscayne Maternity Session}

Shantel and Brian are expecting their baby boy in late May/early June.  I have known Brian for a long while since he has been my nephew's best friend for years now.  I was absolutely thrilled when they asked me to photograph them.  We drove down to Key Biscayne on an absolutely gorgeous, bright, cool with a slight breeze Saturday morning.  I mean we could not have asked for a better day.  We laughed throughout the session and these two gave me some absolutely beautiful images.   I can't wait to meet their little boy Aiden, whom by the way, is already completely loved by his Mommy & Daddy. 

Enjoy these images and be sure to scroll down and click on the slideshow for a little more of their session.















For more of Shantel and Brian's session, click here for a slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How incredibly beautiful is that couple? WOW! I wish them all the very best with their new baby. So lovely.