Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Noe & Sherry | {Davenport Wedding}

I met this beautiful couple through a mutual friend and I have to say the moment I met them I instantly felt the love they share.   You really have to see Sherry and Noe together to understand what I am talking about.  But one thing is for sure, the love, emotion and pure devotion that I felt from this couple on their wedding day is rare.  
Surrounded by their loved ones, the ceremony was moving, emotional, spiritual and loving.  I found myself blinking away tears from behind the lens. 
I am so glad I was given opportunity to photograph their special day. 
They just downright had a blast on their wedding day and truthfully isn't that what it is all about. 

Thank you Noe and Sherry for allowing me to capture and share your day.
It truly was a "Beautiful" Day 

[Make sure you scroll down through the photos and click on the video to see
more of Noe and Sherry's beautiful day]





















To see more of Noe and Sherry's Wedding Day click on this [LINK]


Makeup Artist:  Flawless Faces by Alicia (www.flawlessfacesbyalicia.com)
DJ:  Adam Dodge (adamdodgerocks@aim.com)


No comments: